At Boulter, we understand the importance of safe and efficient tank installations. When a local client sought out our custom rigging services for a 37,000-pound beverage tank, we brought in a range of specialized equipment. With the use of our FR Series 40/60 fork truck, portable jacks, shims, and skates we were able to successfully complete the job with little disruption to operations.
To learn more about this project and any others, please contact us.
Capabilities Applied & Processes Implemented
- Transported the tank into the building using our 40/60 Hoist forklift and skates
- Tank installation completed by four Boulter field employees
- Equipment leveling and alignment using shims
- Anchoring equipment to the concrete floor
Equipment Used for Installation
- 2.5-ton fork truck
- 40/60 Hoist fork truck (Lifting capacity up to 60,000 pounds)
- Portable jack
- Rigging gang box