Boulter is fully capable of customizing jobs to meet the demands of the client. At the request of the customer, Boulter removed, packaged, and loaded 16 truckloads of small to medium-sized machines and sensitive lab equipment to be transported overseas. A majority of the pieces were rigged out of a wall opening on the second floor elevation. While working alongside existing plant production and cooperating with an active loading dock, Boulter safely and efficiently completed the work with little to no disruption to the plant’s operation; thus meeting the requirements of the client’s very demanding schedule.
To learn more about this project and any others, please contact us.
Capabilities Applied & Processes Implemented
- Loaded 16 truckloads of machinery
- Custom packaging fabricated and supplied
Equipment Used for Installation
- Fork trucks (3,000–6,000 pound capacity)
- Pneumatic propane fork truck (12,000 pound capacity)
- Swivel skate system (40,000 pound capacity)
- Hand truck (8,000 pound capacity)
- Rigging gang box
Estimated Part Weight
- Pieces ranged from 3,500 – 10,000 pounds