As a full service packaging facility, Boulter is able to handle requests requiring a variety of specialties. At the request of a local manufacturing company, Boulter provided onsite breakdown and rigging services, packaging and full environmental protection crating for a multi-station automated manufacturing system. Moreover, we provided load out, containerization blocking, and freight support to the products’ overseas destination.
To learn more about this project and any others, please contact us.
Capabilities Applied & Processes Implemented
- Project Planning
- Pre-project meetings for safety, scheduling, material, and equipment requirements.
- Rigging and breakdown support
- Assisted with teardown, station and cell separations, pre-pack inventory and staging
- Crating and packaging
- Load, block and brace, anchor and secure equipment to crating and skid bases.
- Corrosion inhibitor applied, barrier bags sealed and vacuumed, additional blocking, crating closures.
- Loaded ocean containers, block and brace crating within the ocean containers, recorded and documented container and seal numbers for dock receipts.
Equipment Used for Installation
- Boom Extensions
- Heat Sealers
- Pneumatic Staple and Nail Guns
- Portable 10,000 pound weight scale
- Air Compressor